APPLY STAMPED CARDSTOCK TO TILE
Stamp on Cardstock, then Apply to Tile:
To use a more detailed design, use this method.
1. Stamp image on cardstock with Palette ink. Color stamped image using stipple brushes and different colors of palette ink. You may want to cut masks to apply separate colors, blocking out the areas that you do not wish to be colored.
2. Tear edges around design or use a paper cutter. Be sure to leave an edge around the design.
3. Apply Wonder Tape to the cardstock design. We have found that the Wonder Tape works better than trying to use glue. Attach the cardstock to the top of the tile carefully centering in the middle.
4. Apply diamond glaze to the top of your tile, directly over your cardstock design. Brush glaze just over the torn or cut edge and allow to dry. If edges of the cardstock buckle apply a second coat.
5. When the glaze has dried, flip the tile over. Cut 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 inch squares of self-adhesive cork. Attach 1 square to each
corner of tile to protect surfaces.