Reinkers for Self-Inking Mounts
Size: 1 oz.
Available in black, blue, red, green, purple or brown ink.
When you order a self-inking mount, the stamp comes fully inked with the color you have selected.
After 1,000's of impressions, the ink may need to be replenished.
Ink coverage varies per stamp style.
Self-Inking Mounts are reinkable. The ink is formulated to work in a self-inking mount, including ClassiX, uMark and other Self-Inking Mounts.
You must use the correct ink for the type of mount and the same color to reink your custom stamp.
How to reink your self-inking stamp:
Simply slide out the ink pad, apply several drops of ink to the pad, and insert back into the unit.
• Push the top of the unit down approximately 1/8".
• Push the buttons (located on each side) inward to lock the unit in place.
• Push the pad out from either side.
• Apply ink to the face of the old pad.
• Allow 5 minutes to soak in and insert back into the self-inker.
• Press down on the top of the unit and the locks release automatically.
We strongly suggest using the proper type of ink to reink your stamp.
Using the wrong kind of ink can ruin your stamp die.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!