Reinkers for Pre-Ink Mounts
Available in black, blue, red, green or purple
When you order a pre-inked mount, the stamp comes fully inked with the color you have selected.
After 1,000's of impressions, the ink may need to be replenished.
Ink coverage varies per stamp style.
Pre-Ink Mounts are reinkable. The ink is formulated to work in a pre-ink mount, including istamp.
You must use the correct ink for the type of mount and the same color to reink your custom stamp.
How to reink your pre-ink stamp:
To re-ink, simply pull off the handle and apply a few drops of ink into the chamber. Replace cover.
• Remove the handle and place ink in the ink ports.
• Sizes do vary, so the amount of ink required will vary.
• Divide the quantity of drops evenly between the two ink ports.
• Let the stamp sit overnight.
• If the impression is still too light, repeat.
• Always reink with the same color as the original stamps.
• Leave stamp in upright position after inking.
We strongly suggest using the proper type of ink to reink your stamp.
Using the wrong kind of ink can ruin your stamp die.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!