All Purpose Permanent Ink
• Fade & Water Resistant • Acid Free • Crisp Impressions • Quick Drying
All Purpose Permanent Ink leaves a permanent crisp impression on most porous and non-porous surfaces. All Purpose Permanent Ink is recommended for the following surfaces: plastic, wood, coated paper, coatings, metals, photos, fabrics, as well as many other surfaces. Inked impressions will dry within 20 seconds. A reconditioner is provided to rejuvenate pad when solvents evaporate.
All Purpose Permanent Kit: Black
• 2 oz. Permanent Ink (Ultra Perm Opaque #667)
• 2 oz. Reconditioner
• Industrial Stamp Pad for Solvent Based Ink Cloth Pad, 3.5" x 4.5"
All Purpose Permanent Ink: Refill / Reinker
• 4 oz. Permanent Ink (Ultra Perm Opaque #667)
• Available in various colors
• 4 oz. Reconditioner
A Rubber Stamp Die is Recommended for use with these inks.
Warning: Flammable liquid. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Use in well ventilated area.
Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. For industrial use only.
You must use a Industrial Stamp Pad for Solvent Base Ink with this type of ink.
Posted by Kyle on 25th Mar 2014
I use this on cups for my coffee shop. They look as if a professional printer did them.